Wednesday 7 June 2017

Review: GOSH Primer Plus Hydration

GOSH  Primer  Plus+ Blur-Protect Rejuvenate, Hydration - My First Review


How Face Primer play it's role in putting your Make up? It actually primes your face and helps your make up adhere better.  However, it all depends on how effective (the ingredients) and beneficial the Primer is, according to your skin-type. So our goal is to find the best Primer that will suit our skin needs.  Thus, I made this review for you to know the insights about this product that I personally use.  

The Product:

  
GOSH Copenhagen, is a brand originated from Denmark and was founded in 1945 by Eisner Tjellesen.  (Just a quick brand history 😂 from their website)

GOSH Primer Plus + Hydration claims to be the first step to porcelain perfect skin and the perfect base for all make up. GOSH Primer plus+ Hydration blurs out fine lines, pores and imperfections and gives skin cells a new lease of life. Primer+ is more than a primer. It contains snow algae to safeguard skin youthfulness.


What is Snow Algae? It is an active and anti-aging skincare ingredient typically found in snowy alpine regions and key to skin longevity. Primer + works at cellular level to REJUVENATE and PROTECT and delivers immediate HYDRATION. (Description taken from their website)
The Ingredients:



The Review:

Since I have a dry skin type, I am really searching for a Primer that moisturizes the skin at the same time.  I have heard that using silicone-type of Primer makes the skin more dry.  I was a bit skeptical about this product because it was my first time to use Gosh brand make up, but I gave it a try anyway.



just a pea amount would do
after applying


The first time I tried this product, I noticed that it was really different from my old silicone-based Primer, it was a little bit oily, but it was easily absorbed into my skin and It feel so soft, smooth and moisturized.  Also, I loved how it lessen the tiny skin peeling on my face due to dryness.

The product was really amazing, after just 2 days of using it, I saw the big changes in my face make up finish, because previously, I noticed that I tend to have 'cakey' foundation after couple of minutes applying it.  But with this Primer, your face will really look hydrated and glowy.

My foundation lasted really longer and I would probably use this everyday.  It has nice packaging as well, sealed and hygenic.  

If you have dry skin and looking for  PRIMER and a MOISTURIZER in one, then this product is right for you.




Gosh Primer+ Hydration is available in Boots Pharmacy or online, at AED 110 or $31 (PHP 1430).

No comments:

Post a Comment