Saturday 10 June 2017

Review: GOSH Overnight Primer Oil Essence



Hello besh! 

I'm back for a new review, this time I'll be giving my insights about this GOSH product, The "Overnight Primer Oil Essence" 


The Product Feature:

OVERNIGHT PRIMER OIL ESSENCE is an innovative night-time product. It is a product that builds a bridge between makeup and skincare. A primer formulated in a lightweight blend of oils, perfected to help the skin optimize the recovering and skin beneficial effects of sleeping. 


Prep skin while sleeping with OVERNIGHT PRIMER OIL ESSENCE and wake up with primed, de-stressed, calmed, soft, moisturized, luminous, and plumped skin. Use it as a night primer and it will result in a dewy, youthful complexion and a perfect finish for applying makeup.


Claims:

💜 Wake up with primed, de-stressed, moisture and luminous skin

💜 Building a bridge between makeup and skincare

💜 Preparing skin for a new day

💜 Gives skin an even and smooth look

💜 Blend of oils and Vitamin E moisturises and protects 

💜 Butterfly Lavender Seed Oil reduces fine lines and wrinkles

💜 Absorbs instantly without greasing 

💜 Perfume and paraben free



Product Consistency:

As you can see, it is likely an oil in appearance, but when I rubbed it on my skin, it was easily absorbed and it doesn't have the  greasy or heavy feeling.



When applied on face:

It's my first time to use overnight oil, but this one, is not just an oil but also a primer.  It will prepare your skin overnight before doing your make up routine the next morning.

When I applied it on my face, my skin feels so soft, it looks moisturized and hydrated.  It was quickly absorbed by my skin and it feels so light, no sticky or heavy feeling - just soft and plumped skin. 😊

Here are some photos: (sorry for the quality, i used mobile camera🖑𝡉)




My Thoughts:


This product is a must-have especially for those who are really having dry skin. It will give you a fresh, dewy and moisturized skin and take note, this is a primer as well so you can have that glowy, luminous plus hydrated finish.

And another reason why I love this product is that, it contains Vitamin E oil.  It is made of natural ingredients and is free of paraben.

GOSH Overnight Primer Oil Essence is available at Boots Pharmacy here in Abu dhabi, for AED 110 or $30 (Php 1430)


How about you? Have you tried this product before? Let me know your experience! 😉

Stay Blessed! 

'Till Next Time!



Xoxo,
Xiao 💜




No comments:

Post a Comment