Thursday 8 June 2017

Review: Laser White Black Mask

Get rid of blackheads in Economical way. ^_^


If you want to remove your stubborn black heads with low-cost, inexpensive yet effective way, then keep on reading as I laid out my review on this "LaserWhite Black Mask Blackheads Remover".

The Product:

"Laser White Black Mask" is made in Thailand and created both for Men and Women.  It said to work specially to detoxify, purify and brighten your skin. Laser White Black Mask is made with natural ingredients present in minerals that draws out dirt and oil from your face.  Powerful antioxidants energize and rejuvenate your skin.   (Description from the box)




The Review:

This product has a good consistency that it was very easy to apply on my skin.  I put generous amount so I could apply it evenly into my whole face.  Its smell was strong at first, but I got used to it.  I waited 20-30 mins for it to be totally dry and ready to get peeled.  

It was a little bit painful (but tolerable) while trying  to peel it off, especially in the eye area (so I advise not to put the product near the eye circle).  However, believe me, you will eventually get immune with the pain (parang kapag nagmamahal ka bes, maiimmune ka din sa sakit beshie😂) and now you can see your blackheads being removed as you peel off the charcoal mask.  

Though, it will not remove that much amount of blackheads at first, thus, you should use it on a regular basis.  But wait-- the best part of using this product was, after peeling it, I could feel that my face was so soft and smooth. And i loved it.  (Amazing, knowing that this product is very affordable)



The Verdict:

This product was so amazing! At first, I thought that it will not be effective, but as I continue using it, I have seen the difference.  My blackheads were gradually removes on a regular usage.  I have been using this Laser White Black Mask once to twice a week, for 4 weeks now.  And I could say that it lessen the appearance of my blackheads.  Although, it did not eliminate all of my blackheads yet, but at least they are no longer visible unlike before.  I will definitely continue using it to achieve the best result. 

Laser White Black Mask is available in Abu Dhabi Coop Supermarket or online at around AED40 or $11 (Php 520)


Please comment down below if you have also used this product and share your experience with us! 😊😊


'Till next time!🙋🏼


Xoxo,
Xiao❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment